Friday, January 2, 2009

Poseidon 2005
OK here goes with some images. I'll give the titles, but I won't explain the works. (probably another failing of mine) Above, The Joy of Living 2003


Cathedral 2004




Gotterdammerung 2005




John the Baptist 2003





Awareness Awakening 2003





4 comments:

  1. I really like your art, john the Baptist i very interesting, i've got to ask though, how does one prevent becoming a failed artist, as my hoped future career is looking pretty bleak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Charlie thank you and apologies for the no reply for a year: to tell the truth I abandoned this blog as I thought no one would see it...I think that to be an artist is to invite failure: the trouble is that every artist wants to become famous/rule the world etc. Artists are ultimate egoists. So evenn if there is not a future that we would like, maybe we need to carry on as if it were not so. After all since I write this I curated a festival and got some more exposure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I think that to be an artist is to invite failure"

      Yup!

      Delete
  3. Dear Marcus, I would like to ask about "The Cathedral". What mood were you in while creating it?
    Ans second, Please don't abandon this blog! There is at least a person wanting to know more about your journey!

    ReplyDelete